MANN Provent 200 Catch Can DIY KIT suits:
Ford Ranger (2006-2011) 2.5L & 3.0L PJ/PK Turbo Diesel
Mazda BT50 (2006-2011) 2.5L & 3.0L UN Turbo Diesel
** NO BRACKET INCLUDED **
This kit includes all of the hoses & fittings you'll require for the job. Being a DIY KIT you’ll just need to decide on the mounting position inside the engine bay! Either behind the Passenger side front headlight or on the firewall on the passenger side also!
Advantages of using a genuine MANN Provent Catch Can:
- Less motor oil consumption in comparison to less efficient separators or conventional open systems
- Maintenance friendly: fittings are not removed during element maintenance
- Universal usage: exceptional for variable Flow rates
- Integrated safety feature against irregularly high crankcase Pressure
- Light and robust design
- No electrical energy required
- Compact design
- Low Pressure loss
- Low running costs
Provent Kit Includes:
- Provent Unit
- Top & Bottom Hoses
- Drain Kit
Fitting Instructions: Prov-11 Config. for Kit Parts for Ford Ranger / Mazda BT50 2007-2011 Firstly choose the position you wish to mount the Provent 200 unit, there is a lot of good information on the various 4wd forums on the internet. Includes Provent unit, hoses and fittings. Genuine MANN+HUMMEL Provent unit from Germany. Will stop sludge from collecting in your air intake & intercoolers!
Flow Direction: The Crankcase air is to come from the outlet of the crankcase to the Top Inlet of the Provent 200 and from the Lower Outlet of the Provent to the Air intake.
- Work out where you are going to mount the Provent in the Engine Bay.
- Slide the Silicone Reducers on to the inlet & outlet ports of the Provent Unit.
- Decide whether to use the straight or elbow joiners to suit the unit’s engine bay location.
- Cut the hoses to the required length and position sliders onto joiners.
Drain Kit: Attach to lower outlet of the Provent unit and secure with clamp provided (ensure drain cock is in the CLOSED position – *drain periodically). Cut clear hose to desired length.
Servicing: The Provent 200 element will need replacing after between 30-40k kms or when oil starts to seep from the top cap & the Provent body.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Locked 4x4 Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.