Provent Oil Catch Can Kit for:
Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2L 4M41 2010-on Turbo Diesel 4Cyl. DOHC
*** Requires DUAL Bracket Companion Kit OS-38-FMB to Install ***
This kit is different to our other Provent Kits (OS-PROV-27 2016-on & OS-PROV-08 2006-15) being a Dual Bracket Kit. Rather than a stand alone Provent Kit we have shifted the install area to the passenger side to accommodate both units, which will allow owners to fit a snorkel on the drivers side if required. This Vehicle Specific Western Filters Dual Bracket will house both the Provent 200 Oil Catch Can as well as a Fuel Manager Pre Filter Unit (Fuel Filter Water Separator).
Kit SKUs followed by the letter 'B' include Bracket / FM = Fuel Manager Pre-Filter
OS-PROV-38B (Provent + Bracket)
OS-PROV-38 (Provent ONLY)
OS-38-FM (Fuel Manager Pre-Filter ONLY)
Ideal Companion for this kit:
OS-38-FMB (Fuel Manager Pre-Filter + Bracket)
Advantages of MANN+HUMMEL ProVent Catch Cans Compared to cheaper imports include:
- Highly efficient oil separation providing ideal protection for the turbocharger and other components installed downstream.
- Less motor oil consumption in comparison to less efficient separators or conventional open systems.
- Maintenance friendly - fittings are not removed during element maintenance.
- Universal usage: exceptional for variable flow rates.
- Integrated safety feature against irregularly high crankcase pressure.
- Light and robust design with no electrical energy required.
- Compact design, low pressure loss, low running costs.
This unit fits inline between hose from the top of the crankcase back to the air intake, removing oily sludge and condensation, saving your inter-cooler and turbo from blocking up. The filter element is usually changed at about 40,000 kms intervals.
Note: Some engines more, some engines less.