Western Filters Provent Oil Catch Can Kit suits:
Holden Colorado 2.8L Diesel Z71 Trailblazer LTZ Duramax 2017-on
This Western Filters kit uses the Mann+Hummel Provent 200 the Automotive Industry's leading Oil Catch Can (crank case breather) on the international market! The unit will stop all contaminates going back into your air intake manifold and we believe remove the need to block off your EGR valve, as there will be no oily residue in the system. Improving performance, efficiency and the bottom line. Don't settle for anything other than the Real deal - MANN+Hummel's Provent. Replacing the inner element should occur between 40-50,000kms.
Advantages of MANN+HUMMEL Provent Catch Can Kits:
- Highly efficient oil separation providing ideal protection for the turbocharger and other components installed downstream
- Less motor oil consumption in comparison to less efficient separators or conventional open systems
- Maintenance friendly - fittings are not removed during element maintenance
- Universal usage: exceptional for variable flow rates.
- Integrated safety feature against irregularly high crankcase pressure.
- Light and robust design with no electrical energy required.
- Compact design, low pressure loss, low running costs.
This unit fits inline between hose from the top of the crankcase back to the air intake, removing oily sludge and condensation, saving your inter-cooler and turbo from blocking up. The filter element is usually changed at about 40,000 kms intervals.
Note: Some engines more, some engines less.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Locked 4x4 Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.